Good midday, 220.127.116.11.
Today is sunday the 30th of April 2017. The time is 10:55:44 and it's week number 17.
(2009-08-23) New version of Kerio Mailserver (6.7.1) installedHere's what's up with this version:
Version 6.7.1 - August 5, 2009
+ Added support for iPhone 3.0 (including new feature: searching emails on the server).
+ Added support for Nokia E75 mobile device and Mail for Exchange 2.9 synchronization client.
- Contact street address configured in Active Directory was not properly synchronized to Global Address List.
- Fixed Global Address List synchronization of users with multiple short usernames in Open Directory.
- Disabled user in directory service (OpenDirectory, Active Directory) was synchronized with Global Address List.
- Editing event on mobile device could remove the option to send an email to event attendee in Microsoft Outlook.
- Default user email address was used when sending an email from iPhone if the user has custom email address in WebMail settings.
- Incorrect user name sent by Mail for Exchange client is now overwritten with correct user's email address on the server.
- Editing all-day event in WebMail could cause incorrect displaying of the event on mobile devices.
Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition):
- Custom sender email address was not used when sending digitally signed message.
- Fixed possible crash during synchronization.
Kerio Sync Connector for Mac:
- Fixed application error when sychronizing calendar folder renamed in iCal client.
+ Added support for Safari 4.
Download link, release notes and more information: http://www.kerio.com/mailserver/download
Note: VMware and Parallels virtual appliance will automatically upgrade installed Kerio MailServer from the Internet upon first appliance start. Existing customers should perform standard upgrade procedure.
Posted: 2009-08-23 by Erik Zalitis
Changed: 2009-08-23 by Erik Zalitis