Good midday, 220.127.116.11.
Today is sunday the 30th of April 2017. The time is 10:59:53 and it's week number 17.
(2009-06-14) Kerio Mailserver updated to 6.7.0 Patch 1We've just updated our Kerio Mail server version 6.70 patch 1. You shouldn't see any difference, unless you use the Outlook plugin. Then you should get a message asking you to let it update itself, which will be done automatically if you allow it. Business as usual...
Here's the official release history:
Version 6.7.0 Patch 1 - June 8, 2009
- Some users from OpenDirectory were not published in GAL public contacts.
- Fixed publishing of long user full name in GAL public contacts.
- Group name of the group synchronized from directory service was published as an email adddress in GAL public contacts.
- Group with a space character in the name could be duplicated in GAL public contacts.
- Corrupted auto-whitelist dababase file could cause unexpected shutdown of the spamserver process.
Kerio Outlook Connector:
- Fixed KoffBackend.exe unexpected shutdown caused by synchronization of certain folders.
- Fixed cross-site scripting vulnerability on the Integration page.
Posted: 2009-06-14 by Erik Zalitis
Changed: 2009-06-14 by Erik Zalitis