Good midday, 184.108.40.206.
Today is sunday the 30th of April 2017. The time is 10:49:21 and it's week number 17.
(2008-10-21) Mailsystemet uppdaterat.Idag gick vi upp till helt pinfärska version 6.6.0 av Kerio Mailserver.
Bland nyheterna finns uppdatering till stöd för ActiveSync 6, resursbokningar och stöd för Firefox 3.
Version 6.6.0 - October 21, 2008
+ Added support for e-mail, contact and calendar over-the-air synchronization with Apple iPhone 3G, 2.0 and iPod Touch.
The support includes e-mail push and remote device wipe feature.
+ Enhanced Apple iCal integration with Kerio MailServer (address and location autocomplete, delegation support, availability feature).
+ New automatic configuration tool for Apple iCal client - http(s)://servername/setup/ical
+ Added ability to automatically delete old e-mails from Junk E-mail and Deleted Items folders on the server.
+ Introduced new log file tracing all delete and move operations with e-mails and other items on the server.
+ Support for new ActiveSync protocol used on Windows Mobile 6 devices (Exchange 2007 compatible). Includes support for reading HTML e-mails, fast message retrieval, enhanced e-mail search and out-of-office setting on mobile device.
+ Added support for partial header FETCH in IMAP server.
+ "Integration" web page with tools and downloads - http(s)://servername/integration
+ Windows Server 2008 (Longhorn) 32bit is supported.
* Enhanced McAfee antivirus plug-in's detection of potential threats in Microsoft Word documents.
* Improved compatibility with Apple iPhone IMAP client.
* Sophos antivirus plugin updated for support SAVI 4.6.
* Backup archive now includes mailing lists and SpamAssassin database.
* KMS recover utility improved to support partial recovery of domains/users.
* Improved delivery speed for e-mails with multiple recipients in local domain forwarded to another server (domain forwarding).
* Optimized lookup of groups in directory services.
* Messages marked as deleted via IMAP are immediately removed from the mailbox.
- Fixed potential stability issue in antivirus process during downloading updates.
- Fixed mailbox lockout when user mail filter rules are corrupted.
- Meeting responses from ActiveSync were not correctly recognized in CalDAV.
- E-mail sent on behalf from Entourage was delivered also to original sender.
- Birthday and anniversary dates in contact could be shifted one day to the past in Entourage.
- Events deleted from Public folders were still visible in Entourage clients.
- Some subfolders could disappear after renaming in Entourage.
- Event accepted in iCal as tentative was displayed as busy in WebMail.
- Fixed possible deadlock in PAM authentication to NT domain.
- E-mail sent from RoadSync client did not show national characters correctly in WebMail.
- Fixed rare crash upon server shutdown.
- Some e-mails from Outlook Express on Windows XP SP3 could get higher spam score.
- Fixed handling of certain SPF records.
- Shared calendars in Entourage were not properly refreshed in some cases.
- Time in calendar views showed 1 hour early in Entourage in Arizona.
- Invitation accepted in webmail had wrong inviter/invitee relationship in Entourage 2008.
- Index.fld is automatically restored now when some message is deleted directly from disk.
- Weird error messages appeared in error log.
- Downloading emails from POP3 client could revert Read flag on Windows Mobile devices.
- Items created in Kerio Outlook Connector could be synchronized to mobile devices with a delay when local time differs from server time.
+ Added support for Firefox 3.
+ Added support for Resource Scheduling.
* Languages in "Settings -> Preferred language" are not localized now.
! Dropped support for Safari 1.3 and Firefox 1.5 in full WebMail.
- Items deleted from "Junk E-mail" folder were moved to "Deleted Items" instead of deleted permanently.
- It was impossible to send message to email address using underscore character in domain name.
- Message with Japanese characters encoded in "iso-2022-jp" was displayed incorrectly.
- Messages forwarded as attachment were saved with incorrect filename in Safari 3.
- It was impossible to view source of messages using national characters in some cases.
- Original attachments were missing by forwarding voice message.
- Task completed status could show incorrect value (0%) for custom completion status values.
- Many small bugs were fixed.
Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition):
! Service Pack 3 for Outlook 2003 is required.
+ Added support of Outlook Connector on Terminal Server
+ Local cache may be emptied now.
+ All contact folders are added to Address Book by default.
+ Outlook Connector's connections are identified in Admin Console
* Layout of 'Server Settings' property page has been changed.
* Improved speed of database maintenance after automatic client upgrade.
* User trying to use unsupported version of Outlook is informed with more details now.
- Outlook didn't start with newly configured profile.
- Simple time recurrent event created in Outlook Connector was not correctly displayed in other clients including WebMail.
- Store became inaccessible when changing access rights to HTTP service.
- Message sent to many recipients hung Outlook.
- Mail was invisible after reverting of move on server's side in offline mode.
- Crash when new version notification comes from server.
- Change in task cleared Location field.
- Crash in KoffAddin.dll during Outlook startup.
- Attendee status was not updated (attendee was duplicated).
- Attachments were in Wrong order in a message.
- Personal Contacts folder was not configured as Personal Address Book in OAB.
- Reclaiming space from deleted messages in database took a long time.
- Switching between SPA and username/password caused clearing of server name.
- Conversion of KOC profile was possible to be performed many times for current user.
- It was not possible to create profile with KMS 6.5.x.
- Fixed inconsistent German translation of "Junk E-mail".
- Mail in Outbox was lost after upgrade of Outlook Connector using new DB.
- Message forwarded from Sent Items was stuck in Outbox.
- Was not possible to accept events created in iCal in Outlook Connector.
- Outlook crashed when shared calendar is turned on.
- Accepting an invite and adding a CC user caused message stuck in Outbox.
- Emails with attachments forwarded from Apple Mail on Leopard didn't display in Outlook 2003.
- Message ID had incorrect format.
- 'Don't ask again' checkbox of Outlook Connector's dialogs did not work.
- Email was sent multiple times when some recipient has malformed email address.
- There was conflict when EMON detects virus in folders without administrator rights.
- Order of recipients was bad in sent message.
- Synchronization was halted when renaming folder to a name ending with period.
- Meeting request from Thunderbird was not able to be correctly accepted.
- Deleting mail from or dragging mail to the junk mail folder trained mail as ham.
- Error appeared during removing of mailbox.
- Unknown error appeared when read-only folders have been archived.
- False synchronization conflict appeared.
- Messages from SharePoint were not displayed.
- Return-Path contained original address even if customized address is set.
- PDF files, which are attached as application/pdf, were not displayed.
- 'History' in Outlook Business Contact Manager raised error.
- COM components were not registered after autoupdate.
- Email sent from external application could stuck in Outbox.
- Kerio Outlook Connector switched itself to offline sometimes.
- Message could stuck in Outbox with error "Cannot connect to Microsoft Exchange Server"
- SQL error could be shown when dismissing reminders.
Kerio Outlook Connector:
- Meetings: required attendee was not confirmed, new one (but optional) was created
- Some versions of Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2003 with MUI could not be properly detected by installer.
Kerio Web Administration:
* Completely redesigned (old version still available).
+ Added support for Mailing Lists.
+ Added support for Resource Scheduling.
+ Added ability to see full administrator accounts.
- Many small bugs were fixed.
Kerio Administration Console:
+ Added Resource scheduling configuration.
- Log view could not be properly refreshed in some cases.
Kerio OpenDirectory Extension:
* Added support for automatic migration of extensions from master to new replicas in Mac OS X 10.5.4 and later.
- OpenDirectory Extension changes were removed from slapd.conf file on every OpenDirectory change (replica creation, server promotion).
Kerio Sync Connector for Mac:
+ Added localization for all supported languages.
+ Added support for network user accounts on Mac OS X.
- Contacts/Events were duplicated after full synchronization.
- Deleted Public Calendar events, synchronized by Kerio Sync Connector for Mac, were not deleted on iCal.
Posted: 2008-10-21 by TEN Converter
Changed: 2009-03-29 by Erik Zalitis