Good morning, 184.108.40.206.
Today is sunday the 23rd of April 2017. The time is 09:52:54 and it's week number 16.
(2014-06-26) Mail-server upgradedThe latest and greatest version of Kerio Connect, now running on this system. Here are the news...
Version 8.3.1 - June 23, 2014
+ Added support for certificates with multiple email addresses.
+ Added support for certificates where email(s) are defined in the subject alternative name field.
- OpenSSL library upgraded to version 1.0.1h to fix a SSL/TLS man-in-the-middle vulnerability (CVE-2014-0224).
- IM service failed to start if mail archive folder did not exist.
- Weak SSL ciphers were disabled for IM service.
- Fixed several Exchange ActiveSync stability issues.
- Plain text e-mails with certain invalid character encodings were generating a lot of Exchange ActiveSync errors into the server error log.
- Some e-mails signed in Kerio Connect client were corrupted in MS Outlook 2013.
- Plain text messages were displayed in a single line on some mobile devices.
- The attachment filter might work incorrectly in some cases.
- Apple Mail sometimes displayed an error dialog when deleting e-mails in IMAP account.
- CalDAV SSL connection was incorrectly configured with Account Assistant on Mac OS X 10.9.3.
Kerio Connect client
- An e-mail signed in Kerio Connect client was unreadable in MS Outlook 2013.
- Mail filters were unable to save.
- Some special folders (Trash, Sent Items, Drafts, Junk E-mail) could not be shared.
- It was impossible to type some czech national characters into the attendee list.
- Fixed a problem with logging into Kerio Connect client when the integration with Kerio Operator was enabled.
- Integration page for mobile devices asked to continue unsecured even if connected over https.
- Integration page did not work correctly on standard https port i.e. 443.
- Fixed several stability issues.
Kerio Connect Administration
- User selected colums in the list of company locations were forgotten after logout.
Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition)
- Users were unable to remove a custom email/reply-to address.
Kerio Outlook Connector
- Automatic update did not work.
- Address book could not be open.
Posted: 2014-06-26 by Erik Zalitis
Changed: 2014-06-26 by Erik Zalitis