Good morning, 184.108.40.206.
Today is sunday the 23rd of April 2017. The time is 09:58:43 and it's week number 16.
(2013-02-28) Mail system updateThe latest version of the mail server software is now installed and working.
Version 8.0.1 - February 19, 2013
+ Added support for Windows Phone 8.
* Added an option for PCI DSS compliance related to potential SSL BEAST problem. See 'DisableRC4SHA' configuration value in the mailserver.cfg file.
- Fixed warning about missing system locales on some Linux systems.
- Fixed upgrade process from trial mode to licensed version.
- Fixed rare crash on server shutdown.
- Fixed crash when sorting a folder with huge amount of items.
- Fixed issue when user was not able to enter new password for Calendar, Reminder or AddressBook account (CalDAV and CardDAV protocol) on iOS 5 or iOS 6.
- Fixed rare unhandled exception on file access.
- Fixed rare crash on deeply nested multi-part MIME messages.
- Fixed high server CPU usage with Apple Address Book CardDAV accounts connected.
- Fixed paging of LDAP requests for Open Directory.
Kerio Connect client
- Fixed email parser in Kerio Connect client.
- Fixed memory leaks in browser.
- Fixed problem with many reminders for users with Mac OS clients.
- Fixed problem with link to Kerio Connect client from webmail in Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.
- Fixed invalid URL for mailto href.
- Fixed problem with invitation on distribution list with lots of contacts.
- Some email was not rendered, says Loading...
- Minical in end date doesn't respect the first day in week setting.
- Minical overview isn't displayed correctly.
- When Kerio Connect client save messages to draft, it shows "sending" even after the message was sent.
- Sound of notification was played every minute.
- Timeout for requests was increased for slow connection.
- Fixed server error when user from Cc or BCc tries to confirm message reading.
- Polish: Issue of typing 'Ĺ›' into subject - it saves draft instead.
- Fixed issue where Chrome shows blank page instead of opening PDF attachment.
- Fixed rare crash in a calendar caused by an invalid event.
- Stopped adding X-MSMail-Priority header because it causes high spam score.
- Fixed rare crash in sharing folders.
- It is no longer possible to move an e-mail from a read-only folder.
Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition)
- Synchronized attachments in old messages are no more removed from local cache.
- Fixed rare issue causing synchronization to stop working due to frozen KoffRtfWrapper process.
- Fixed switching online/offline in Outlook 2013.
- Fixed rare issue preventing KOFF installation/update.
- Search in contact folders for full email address is case sensitive.
- Fixed rare stability issue in Outlook GUI.
- Fixed installation problems when some special folder is missing or incorrectly redirected.
- Fixed issues with Outlook profiles containing characters not present in English alphabet.
Posted: 2013-02-28 by Erik Zalitis
Changed: 2013-02-28 by Erik Zalitis