Good midday, 184.108.40.206.
Today is sunday the 30th of April 2017. The time is 10:55:05 and it's week number 17.
(2010-04-17) New version of Kerio Connect 7.0.1This release adds a number of minor fixes. I'm pleased with the Android fixes, since I'm going to get my HTC Desire soon. Good thing to know Android is supported since the 7.0.0 release that came out a few months ago.
Kerio Connect 7.0.1 - April 7, 2010
+ Added support for Nokia N900.
- Calendar event attendee status was not updated in Apple iCal sometimes.
- Contacts synchronized to Apple Address Book using CardDAV could contain incorrect notes.
- Contacts with picture synchronized to Apple Address Book could be duplicated.
- Fixed high client CPU usage when synchronizing contacts with empty pictures to Apple Address Book.
- Domain forwarding for unknown recipients was not working correctly for domain aliases.
- Using a domain alias in sender address could cause email rejection due to a non-existing DNS record.
- Fixed issue with connection to Active Directory LDAP server using the DIGEST-MD5 authentication.
- Calendar application on DROID mobile devices was not synchronized with the server.
- Newly created resources were not synchronized to CardDAV clients.
Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition)
- Fixed stability issue when using the mshtml.dll system library.
Kerio Connect Administration
+ Added support for sending reports to Kerio Technologies.
- Group membership could not be changed for users authenticated in a directory service.
- A username in the email address format could not be used for the SMTP relay authentication.
- Minor mistakes in Slovak translation fixed.
Kerio Sync Connector for Mac
- Certain contacts created in a CardDAV client were not synchronized by Kerio Sync Connector for Mac.
Posted: 2010-04-17 by Erik Zalitis
Changed: 2010-04-17 by Erik Zalitis