Good midday, 220.127.116.11.
Today is sunday the 30th of April 2017. The time is 10:53:47 and it's week number 17.
(2010-01-05) Mailserver updated to... 6.73Not much to say. We're now running on Kerio MailServer 6.73.
Kerio MailServer 6.7.3 - December 7, 2009
* Server SSL certificate and certification requests (CSR) use 2048bit RSA keys.
- Synchronization of some Nokia mobile phones with integrated Mail for Exchange client failed due to incompatibility in the Mail for Exchange client. This affects Nokia E52, E55, E72, E75, N86 and 6710 Navigator mobile devices.
- RoadSync 4 client was incorrectly identified on some mobile devices.
- The From email address and user name was not overwritten by the server when sending the email from an Phone via ActiveSync.
- NotifySync client synchronization could fail due to incompatibility in the client.
- Apple iCal on Snow Leopard could use an invalid email address when sending meeting request.
- Fixed disabling of AVG 8.5 and higher resident shield when initializing the anti-virus plug-in.
- The service could unexpectedly stop on Linux when using user mapping from the directory service.
- Same user and group email address could cause missing contact in the Global Address List.
Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition):
- Installation on Windows 7 could fail with the "VBScript error" message.
- Fixed rare crash on Outlook start.
Kerio Sync Connector for Mac:
- Contact synchronization sometimes failed on Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
- Fixed minor design issues in Firefox 3.5, Safari 4 and Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.
Posted: 2010-01-05 by Erik Zalitis
Changed: 2010-01-05 by Erik Zalitis